If life were more like theater, life wouldn’t suck so much.
YES! YES! YES! I love disney villains!!
“I secretly wish that disney would do a movie where they show that the bad guy isn’t really the bad guy. Just misunderstood”
The Tony’s are tonight and my brother’s show is a nominee….but True Blood Premieres tonight.
I’m so TORN!!!!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who dies this!
“Whenever I am baking or cooking and a recipe calls for a teaspoon, I always think of Fauna from Sleeping Beauty wondering what “tsp” means.”
DISNEY BOWS!!! My Sorority and My Disney side have finally reconciled!!
Look at this fun giveaway!
I like making bows and I like making people happy and I like winning things so here’s a giveaway of some Disney themed bows! There Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Snow White, and Dumbo bows, all for free if you win! Woah! So cool!
Here are some rules!
1. You should follow me because I like new friends. You can unfollow me after the winner is announced, but you probably won’t want to because I’m hilarious sometimes.
2. You should also follow my fan blog for the greatest band ever, Lady Danville. Posts don’t happen too often on there so you won’t be spammed, but you’ll learn to love it when they do happen because they’re cuties and they sing wonderfully. I just want everyone to love them.
3. LOOK AT MY ETSY BECAUSE I SELL BOWS ALL THE TIME.
3. I’ll ship it anywhere because I’M SO GIVING.
4. The giveaway ends June 19th (because of Texas. Google it) at 11:59 PM Central time.
5. You don’t have to, but you can also check out my giveaway of Starkid bows if you like them and if you don’t like them then you should start liking them.
5. If you have any other questions, ask me unanonymously. Don’t ask on anon though because I won’t answer it probably. I pinky promise I’m really nice.
ONE MORE THING. Only reblog this twice. Don’t make everyone hate you by reblogging it more than that. Likes don’t count. Sorrrry.
Lessons I learned from Boy Meets World.
Page 2 of 11